Season’s Greetings From Genieall
Holiday Season is a great time to recap and be thankful.
It is hard to believe that 2020 is coming to an end. The year that provided a good opportunity for reflection and will be long remembered for its challenges. The year that has been a real test for many individuals and organizations worldwide.
Genieall was not an exception – the pandemic has pressure tested our ability to maintain the same level of service and keep granting IT wishes to our clients in full remote mode. We were able to observe one of our core values in action: we advance through change. Fast forward a number of months from the first lockdown in March and we have become accustomed to the new realities of pandemic work life.
Here are some of the highlights of 2020:
- We donated over 300 lbs of groceries to North York Harvest Food Bank to support local community during these trying times.
- We added a second location in Ottawa to meet an increased demand in the Ottawa region.
- We attained the Microsoft Gold Partner status in the Cloud Productivity competency joining an elite club of gold partners in Canada.
- We were named one of the Top IT Services and Business Consulting companies in Canada by Clutch/Manifest.
- We held the first ever Virtual Holiday Party internally to share a few laughs together remotely.
The most important part: None of this could be possible without our clients, staff and partners. We want to extend a sincere thank you!
Looking back at 2020, it was tough and challenging year – there is no doubt about that. At the same time, we learned a lot about ourselves, both as individuals and as an organization. Our goal for 2021 remains the same: to continue granting IT wishes for our clients while spreading cheer with our genial approach.
Happy Holidays from the Genieall Team! Stay safe and healthy!